Boa Vista Whale Watching – An Experience That Sticks with You Forever
Boa Vista whale watching is the kind of experience anyone can enjoy, and it’s suitable for the entire family.
Why not teach your kids about the wonders of nature, or fulfill your soulmate’s dream of finally seeing humpback whales up-close? Our tours are suitable for children over six years old and people well into their golden years.
The good news is that you can do just that in the Cape Verde Islands. The Boa Vista waters are particularly fertile breeding grounds for humpback whales. Also, that’s where their favorite food is: Krill (plankton).
If you’re thinking about being a part of this, we recommend you book your Boa Vista whale watching trips in March or April. That’s because those months are the peak of the breeding seasons for humpback whales.
You’ll have the most chances of watching these magnificent, acrobatic creatures off the West and South West coast of Boa Vista.
Why Does Our Boa Vista Whale Watching Tour Offer Memorable Experiences?
It all starts right in front of your hotel (either at 8 a.m. or 2 p.m.). Both cruises last roughly around three hours. They include:
- Knowledgeable and well-versed guides who are fluent in many languages (English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese)
- Transport to and from the hotel
- Transfer from the pier to the sightseeing boat
- A professional crew to tend to your every need
- An experienced biologist to provide information about the marine wildlife
- A capable photographer to immortalize the experience
- Soft drinks, beer, coffee, and snacks
- The chance to see other marine wildlife as well (dolphins, whale sharks, and flying fish)
Also, all of our programs feature:
- A swimming break
- Snorkeling equipment
- An open bar
- Onboard entertainment
Do you need to bring anything on your Boa Vista whale watching trip?
Just three things:
- Your enthusiasm
- Appropriate clothing (windbreaker, comfortable shoes, waterproof jacket – there will be a lot of splashing!)
- Waterproof cameras if you want to take pictures
|AM||Sea Bay & Chill 65€||Sea Bay & Chill 65€||Family Cruise 55€||Sea Bay & Chill 65€||Day off||Family Cruise 55€||Family Cruise 55€|
|PM||Chill Out 55€||Chill Out 55€||Chill Out (Exclusive|
|Chill Out 55€||Day off||Chill Out 55€||Normal Tour 55€|
|March – June||Whale Watching 70€||Whale Watching 70€||Whale Watching 70€||Whale Watching 70€||Whale Watching 70€||Whale Watching 70€||Whale Watching 70€|
All programs have a stop to swim, snorkeling equipment available, as well as an open bar and entertainment on board.