If you fancy an incredible fishing quest in Boavista waters that teem with magnificent game fish, then you’ve come to the right place. Our goal is to offer you excitement through action-packed trips off the coasts of Boavista island of the Atlantic ocean and a tropical haven for anglers worldwide.
Do you want to experience the beauty of Boa Vista in a fun, new and exciting way? Well, we’ve got you covered with our incredible all-terrain quad tours.
Why not get to experience the beauty of the Boa Vista countryside and nature without the pesky large tourist crowds?
Plus, here’s one thing you will surely love: Our tours are available all year long, no matter the weather! That means you won’t have to worry about the trip getting canceled last-minute.
Which Places Will You Visit?
Our quad tours aim to help you experience as much of the island as possible. You’ll get to see these wonderful places:
- The Santa Monica Beach
- The Cabo Santa Maria (including the Shipwreck)
- The Viana Desert
- The Morro de Areia
Why Do Our Quad Tours Offer Complete Enjoyment?
Our first and only goal is to make sure you have the best time of your life on our quad tours. That’s why we put so much effort into making sure all your needs are met.
Basically, you’ll get to:
- Explore the beautiful, immersive nature of the Boa Vista island away from all the commotion
- Interact with the local culture and villagers
- A knowledgeable guide who will tell you all you need to know about the island in three different languages (English, Portuguese, and French)
- Explore amazing beaches
- Find out about the fascinating history of the island
- Take advantage of comprehensive instructions for track safety
- Use a reliable rental helmet (so you won’t have to buy your own!)
- Taste the fantastic food and snack options we offer
- Feel comfortable and at peace in the middle of nature
What Do You Need to Bring?
You don’t have to worry about this aspect of the trip too much. However, you will need these essential things:
- A driving license
- Sun cream
- Sports clothing (especially sports shoes)
- Bug spray
- A sun cap
- Some spending money
- A camera to capture the beauty of the surroundings
- Your enthusiasm and positivism